Webinaire 'Cardiorespiratory phenotyping in rats at exercise using Jacketed Telemetry' proposé par Etisense
>>> Replay available on https://lnkd.in/dgC3tHw2
Etisense is organizing a webinar on January 31st at 2pm (CET), co-hosted by Timothé Flénet, PhD, CEO and Scientific Director of Etisense and Stéphane Tanguy, PhD, Assistant Professor, TIMC laboratory (PRETA team) at Université Grenoble-Alpes.
"Learn about cardiorespiratory phenotyping in rats at exercise using Jacketed Telemetry."
During this webinar, you will have the opportunity to learn more about several topics, such as:
- Pros and cons of available methods for the monitoring of cardiorespiratory function
- Overview of DECRO jacketed telemetry capabilities to quantify locomotor activity
- The interest of exercise in characterizing phenotypes
- How to use jacketed telemetry at exercise in rats
- Results of an increasing speed exercise protocol